Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome To Amy A. Eats

I have been cooking for years, and currently work in Florida teaching others the proper foods to eat. My cultural background is from Trinidad, but I enjoy trying to make other cultural foods. As a Nutritionist, I love to find innovative ways to present delicious meals that are heart healthy and when possible have a lower glycemic index. I have a love of foods from all over the world, and I enjoy recreating recipes with a little flavor from the Caribbean. I also enjoy gardening, and the pests darling little animals that enjoy sharing in my garden delights! Feel free to contact me at amyaeats@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You have a very nice Blog and you look so young in your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding me up Amy! Added you in my bloggie. Can't wait to see your foodie posts! :)

    ReplyDelete